It's astounding, it's amazing, it's so 2.0, it's 23 things, it undoubtedly will win me a laptop and loads of chocolate, as well as make me slices of toast.

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Quack Quack! Thing 22


Thing # 22: Try Out the Halifax Public Libraries Learning 2.0 Meebo Room

I logged in and felt quite lonely on my own! I'll have to go back at a time when more are in there - maybe I'll arrange a meeting or a social!

"Quack Quack" is what you shout when the number 22 ("two little ducks!") comes up in bingo, when you play it in Britain - I recently learned that you don't have this tradition here, of having phrase and actions for different numbers, when leading a bingo session in "The Drop" - our after school drop in - the sense of confusion amongst the youth was very apparent as I merrily quacked on my own! So we had a session learning how to play it like that - and they loved it! More info on "Bingo Lingo".

No comments: